Ir al contenido principal

POST 4: MOVIES


There is nothing better than a day of relaxation watching movies. Personally, I love romantic movies, especially on a cloudy day having a chocolate ice cream. ¡Mmm! I think I need it now.
I think that the best movie i´ve seen this years, despite being old, is Love, Rosie.

This movie deals with a couple of best friends who have known each other since children, but who never dared to show what they felt, had to spend many years to finally be together.
The protagonist are Lily Collins and Sam Clafin.

I like this movie because it teaches us not hide what we feel even though it seems impossible to always try.

I would recommend it totally, since it is romantic but at the same time has some humor and leaves a very deep teaching for those who do not dare to love.

I would can watch "Love, Rosie" again, but also i love "The Nootbook of Noa", and i woul can watch it every day because always make me cry and believe in love.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Report

Introduction The purpose of this report is to present my experience in my studies in the exterior. Further to my visit to organization for neglected children’s and I have prepared the following report. My job at the institution was to devise programs and plans for the residences where the children, were with the aim of improving their quality of life. Where I learned too much. About of the organization Firstly, the institution “The children are the motor” It has been operating for 10 years and its main objective is to protect the rights of children. Secondly, they have many residences where they take care of them and they also devise plans to dignify the childhood of thousands of children who do not have the opportunity to have a good life. My experience In general, my experience was enriching. I worked mostly in the administrative area, contributing ideas for great childhood projects that are being developed. -Whit the coworker Another aspect to consider that the people than ...

Chart

Question Of these four options, which one is your favorite activity? Sleeping, computer games, watching TV/Netflix, doing sports/exercise, doing yoga, any activity outdoor. Data below Watching Tv, Netflix: 10 Sleeping: 5 Dancing: 5 Doing yoga: 3 Doing sports/exercise: 8 Computer games:4 Any activity outdoor: 10 Create your chart (based on your data) here: The graph shows the favorite activities of my classmates in your free time. Yesterday did a little survey a forty-one people (I have good luck) and be here the result. In first time, the pie chart shows that the TV and Netflix they are very popular, however not the most popular now because a 20% of people prefer it while a 24% prefer any activity outdoor, that is, out of the house. Regarding to other activities, we can see that the those related to sport also take up big part of your preferences. While "sleeping" and the computer games take us a 12% and 10% respectively, these being the lowest. ...

POST 6: ANIMALS AND PETS

I'm a dog's lover! I really I love all animals, but in my house I have only dogs hahaha. By the by, mi female dog, Molly, recently she had puppy's, they are very beatiful! She had five, but regrettably one passed away. So, are two females, and two males. By the by way they are  Labrador retriever that same as that her mother and his father. Mi favorite is Juliett, is a puppy most adorable I´ve ever known, really. So, I believe that the dogs are the best pet that I can have! ¿Why? Because they are beautiful, tender, never leaves you, and they know when you are sad and they deliver a lot of LOVE!  Although, one day I bitten by a dog. ¡It was a horrible experience! I was four years old when it happened, just when I was in the house of my neighbor, and I wanted feed the dog and apparently him prefer feed of ME, and attacked me. But i still love dogs.  Moving on to another topic, I disagree with  animal mistreatmen t and of course that I hate that  keep wild a...